Haworthia Mirror Ball
- Haworthia Mirror Ball is a beautiful small succulent that will grow to approximately 8cms in diameter.
- The green, chubby leaves form a symmetrical rosette.
- Tope of the leaves are transparent and have a lovely, unusual pattern.
- The plant has a clumping habit creating colonies of tight, small rosettes.
- Great collectors succulent.
- White flowers appear on a tall stalk a couple of times per year.
Position and Care
- Haworthia Mirror Ball grows best in a bright sheltered spot with filtered light.
- Sun, especially in the warmer months, will burn this plant.
- In summer it is best to keep it in shade, with plenty of natural light.
- Grows best in free-draining potting mix.
- Although this succulent is drought hardy, it should be watered often when warm and dry.
- Allow the soil to completely dry out before watering the plant again.
- Haworthia Mirror Ball is a fantastic indoor/ patio succulent (has to be kept in a bright spot).
- Will look great on its own or as a part of an arrangement with plants that like the same conditions.
- As this plant grows slow in comparison to other succulents and is shade tolerant, it will happily grow in terrariums. However, extra care must be taken to not over-water plants in a terrarium as they are likely to rot if the soil is constantly saturated with water.
- A perfect choice for shade gardens.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 10 cm pot.
- The plant will be same/ similar to the one in the photos and approximately 6 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Haworthia Mirror Ball or any of our other online succulents, please do not hesitate to contact us.