Haworthia Truncata 'Lime Green'
- Haworthia Truncata 'Lime Green' is an attractive and rare cultivar with beautiful lime-green, fan-like leaves that are transparent on top.
- Great collectors succulent.
- Offsets appear at the base of the plant or grow from the roots to form a tight clump.
Position and Care
- Haworthia Truncata 'Lime Green' grows best in a bright sheltered spot with filtered light.
- Strong summer sun, especially in the afternoon, will burn this plant.
- In summer it is best to keep this plant in shade, with plenty of natural light.
- Grows best in free-draining potting mix.
- Although this succulent is drought hardy, it should be watered often in summer.
- Allow the soil to completely dry out before watering again.
- Haworthia Truncata 'Lime Green' is a fantastic indoor succulent (has to be kept in a bright spot).
- Will look great on its own or as a part of an arrangement with plants that like the same conditions.
- As this plant grows fairly slowly in comparison to other succulents and is shade tolerant, it will grow happily in terrariums. However, extra care must be taken to not over-water plants in a terrarium as they are likely to rot if the soil is constantly saturated with water.
- Can be used in shade gardens.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in 10 cm pot or larger.
- The plant will be very similar/same to the one in the pictures.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Haworthia Truncata 'Lime Green' or any of our other online succulents, please do not hesitate to contact us.