- Kalanchoe Marmorata or Spotted Kalanchoe is named after its marbled leaves.
- The spots on the leaves can change in intensity with the seasons and/or sun the plant receives.
- This plant reaches a height of approximately 40cm and then branches out.
- It has a spreading habit and can cover large areas.
- White flowers on a tall stem appear in winter/spring.
Position and Care
- Kalanchoe Marmorata grows well in full sun to part shade.
- The foliage of this plant can burn in the strong afternoon summer sun.
- Best results are achieved in well draining potting mix, but it will tolerate poorer soil.
- Established plants survive long periods of draught
- If grown in pots water once a week in the height of summer and once every 2-3 weeks in autum, winter and spring
- A beautiful plants that provides texture and contrast in gardens and rockeries.
- Can be used as a filler in-between plants
- Nice pot plant
- Works well in pot arrangements, miniature gardens and fairy gardens
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 10cm pot.
- The plant will be at least 8 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Kalanchoe Marmorata or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us