Kalanchoe Synsepala 'Gremlin'
- Kalanchoe Synsepala or Kalanchoe Gremlin is an unusual looking succulent with large green, serrated leaves and red and white edge.
- A great collector plant.
- This plant reaches a height of approximately 30cm and has a spreading habit.
- The plantlets are produced on a long stem that will bend down as they get heavier.
- This plant blooms in Spring.
Position and Care
- Kalanchoe Synsepala grows well in full sun to part shade.
- The foliage of this plant can burn in the strong afternoon summer sun.
- Best results are achieved in a well-draining potting mix, but it will tolerate poorer soil.
- Established plants will survive long periods of draught, but should be watered a couple of times per week in summer, if there is no rain.
- A beautiful plant that provides texture and contrast in gardens and rockeries.
- Can be used as a filler in-between plants
- A bold statement plant that will stand out on its own in pots.
- Works well in pot arrangements, miniature gardens and fairy gardens.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing and is displayed in a 10 cm pot.
- The plant will be at least 9 cm in diameter and very similar to the plant in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Kalanchoe Synsepala 'Gremlin' or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us