Mini Aeonium Kiwi
- Aeonium Kiwi is a burst of yellow, green and red colour.
- The plant grows to approximately 30 cm in height and can spread to about 50 cm width.
- The leaves grow in a rosette arrangement and new plant forms from the sides of the rosettes, creating a small shrub.
- Individual rosette heads can grow to over 10 cm in diameter.
- Aeonium Kiwi rarely flowers.
Position & Care
- Aeonium Kiwi grows best in full sun to part shade.
- This succulent is dormant in summer and grows and propagates best in late autumn, winter and early summer.
- During summer heatwaves plants in pots should be moved in to shade.
- Aeonium Kiwi is a very pretty landscaping succulent that will add colour to gardens.
- Suitable for fairy gardens/succulent pot arrangements/succulent gardens.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5 cm pot.
- The plant will be small and same/similar to the one in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Aeonium Kiwi or any of our other online succulents, please do not hesitate to contact us.