Mini Ceropegia Woodii 'Chain of Hearts'
- Ceropegia Woodii or Chain of Hearts is a popular succulent due to its heart-shaped leaves growing on vines.
- On one side the leaves are green with white, vein-like markings and purple on the other.
- The colours will intensify/fade in different seasons and will also change based on exposure to light.
- The leaves grow on long vines that can reach a couple of meters in length.
- Small, purple tubular flowers appear a few times per year.
Position and Care
- Prefers part to full shade.
- Grows happily indoors in reasonable light.
- Best results are achieved when planted in free-draining potting mix.
- In summer, this plant likes to be watered often. The potting mix should be allowed to dry out between waterings.
- A perfect hanging basket/ window box plant
- Fantastic edging/border plant, in shaded parts of the garden.
- A beautiful addition to indoor/patio plant arrangements. When planted on the edge of the pot, the hearts will spill over.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5cm pot.
The plant will be small with 2 vines 5cm in length.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Chain of Hearts, please do not hesitate to contact us.