Mini Cotyledon Pendens
- Cotyledon Pendens is an attractive trailing succulent.
- The leaves are small and chubby, green-white in colour with a reddish outer edge.
- Gorgeous, bell-like flowers appear at the end of each branch in spring-summer.
- Great collector's plant.
Position and Care
- Cotyledon Pendens can be a bit touchy and will need to be shielded from hot sun in the warmer months.
- It is also slightly sensitive to overwatering and can rot if left in the rain for too long (days).
- Plants should be watered when the potting mix has dried up.
- Due to its trailing habit, Cotyledon Pendens is perfect in hanging baskets.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will be small and is displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be similar to the plant in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Cotyledon Pendens or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us