Mini Crassula Capitella Thyrsiflora 'Red Pagoda'
- Crassula Capitella Thyrsiflora also known as the Red Pagoda is a compact, groundcover succulent with triangular stacked-up leaves resembling a star.
- The leaves can vary in colour from burgundy red to part green, part red.
- The colours will change in different seasons and light conditions. The more sun the plant receives, the deeper the shade of red in its leaves. Also, the colour is more intense in cooler months.
- White flowers appear as the stems grow longer. After flowering, the stems die off and the plant will start regrowing from the base again.
Position & Care
- Requires full sun to part shade.
- Potted plants should be protected from strong afternoon sun during the summer heatwaves and should be watered regularly in the warmer months.
- Established plants in the ground are very hardy and will withstand long periods without water.
- Fantastic edging, rockery and succulent garden plant.
- Can be used as a groundcover.
- Beautiful in a hanging basket or window box plant.
- Adds a splash of colour to fairy gardens or in succulent pot arrangements.
- Plants are sent bare-rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be small and similar/same to the one in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Crassula Capitella Thyrsiflora or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.