Mini Crassula Perforata 'Giant Form'
- Crassula Perforata 'Giant Form' is an attractive succulent with thick leaves stacked on a thin stem.
- This plant has a trailing habit with individual branches growing to approximately 15 cm height.
- Leaves are light green-grey in colour and have a red edge that fades away in lack of light and also during in summer.
- Crassula Perforata 'Giant Form' is bigger cultivar of Crassula Perforata. The leaves can reach double or triple the size of regular Perforata.
Position & Care
- Crassula Perforata 'Giant Form' grows best in full sun but will cope in part shade. It is recommended plants in pots are kept out of full afternoon sun during heatwaves.
- Prefers well-draining soil, although will tolerate poor soil.
- Established plants will survive on minimal water and only need to be watered in periods of drought. Regular watering is recommended so the plant always looks nice.
- Plants in pots should be watered when the potting mix dries up.
- Easy to grow and maintain.
- A pretty and unusual plants for pots and hanging baskets.
- Crassula Perforata 'Giant Form' can be used as an edging plant in gardens and rockeries.
- Perfect for succulent arrangements or fairy gardens.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be small and similar/ same as the plant in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Crassula Perforata 'Giant Form' or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us