Mini Echeveria Ben Badis
- Echeveria Ben Badis is a cute, small growing succulent with green-blue leaves that turn red around the edges and the back in winter/ when stressed.
- The leaves are short and rounded with a pointy tip, creating a compact growth to approximately 15 cm in diameter.
- Echeveria Ben Badis has a clumping habit with new rosettes appearing at the base and through the rosette, creating a cluster.
- As with many Echeverias, Echeveria Ben Badis changes colours with seasons and is mainly green in the warmer months.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Ben Badis prefers partly shaded position or filtered light in summer months when the sun can be strong and burn the foliage. In late autumn/winter/early spring, it will happily grow in full sun which will enhance the red edges.
- This plant might burn during summer heatwaves and will benefit from the protection of a shade-cloth.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in extended periods of dry weather.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often although ensure the soil is dry before watering again.
- Ben Badis is gorgeous landscaping succulent suitable for small gardens.
- Stunning on its own in a small pot or as part of an arrangement.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5 cm pot.
- The plant will be small, approximately 5cm in diameter and same/similar to the plant in the photos. In the warmer months, the plants will be green, without the red edge.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Ben Badis or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.