Mini Echeveria Combo Deal
- 5 small echeverias with roots.
- Lovely colours that will change throughout the seasons.
- A selection of very hardy plants great for beginners and succulent enthusiasts alike.
- Echeveria Longissima, Emerald Ripple, Blue Wren, Violet Queen, Black Prince
Position and Care
- These succulents like similar conditions and can be planted together.
- Full sun to part shade.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in extended periods of dry weather.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often although ensure the soil is dry before watering again.
- These Echeverias will liven up any garden.
- Great for pots and succulent arrangements.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plants will be small and the same as the plants in the photos, approximately 5cms in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about this Combo Deal or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.