Mini Echeveria Dark Vader
- Echeveria Dark Vader is a beautiful and unusual rosette succulent.
- This hybrid plant looks very much like Echeveria Topsy Turvy but in chocolate colour.
- The colour changes throughout the seasons with darkest tones coming through in the winter months.
- Echeveria Dark Vader can grow to approximately 15cm in diameter and has a clumping habit, producing offsets/pups at the base.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Dark Vader requires full sun to part shade and will need protecting during summer heatwaves if grown in pots, as the leaves might burn.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in periods of drought.
- Pot plants should be watered more frequently but ensure the soil is dry before watering again.
- Dark Vader is not suitable to be grown indoors.
- Echeveria Dark Vader is a fantastic addition to any garden.
- Looks lovely on its own in a pot or, as part of a pot arrangement/fairy garden.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be small and similar to the one in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Dark Vader or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.