Mini Echeveria Halbingeri
- Echeveria Halbingeri is a cute small growing succulent growing in a tight rosette shape.
- The leaves are light blue with faint pink tips
- The main rosette grows to approximately 8 cm in diameter and produces an abundance of chicks forming clumps of small rosettes.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Halbingeri requires full sun/part shade.
- This plant can burn in the hottest, sunny days of summer and will benefit from protection from the afternoon sun.
- Pot plants should have afternoon shade during summer heatwaves.
- Established plants in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in periods of drought.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often but ensure the soil is dry before watering again.
- Echeveria Halbingeri is a beautiful landscaping and garden plant, best planted at the edges of the garden.
- It will grow in the shallow soil of rockeries.
- Great on its own in a pot or as part of a succulent arrangement/ fairy garden.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be small and approximately 4-5 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Halbingeri or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.