Mini Echeveria Pinwheel Revolution
- Echeveria Pinwheel Revolution is an intriguing plant with upside down leaves, forming a tight rosette.
- Pinwheel Revolution is a medium sized Echeveria, growing to about 12-15cm in diameter in ideal conditions
- The leaves are blue-grey in colour that can change to faint orange in the cooler months or when the plant is stressed.
- Pink flowers appear in spring/ summer.
- Pups grow mostly during the winter months.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Pinwheel Revolution requires full sun to part shade to grow compact and retain its colour.
- Pot plants will need protecting during heatwaves in summer, as the leaves might burn.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in periods of drought.
- Pot plants should be watered more frequently but ensure the soil is dry before watering again.
- This plant is not suitable for growing indoors.
- A lovely landscaping succulent that adds contrast and texture to the garden.
- Looks pretty on its own in pots or as part of an arrangement/fairy garden.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be small and similar to the plant in the photo, approximately 5cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Pinwheel Revolution or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.