Mini Echeveria Vincent Catto
- Please read all of the information on this page.
- Echeveria Vincent Catto is a small growing rosette type succulent.
- It is often confused with Echeveria Minima and Globulosa.
- The leaves are small and can change their colour throughout the seasons.
- Echeveria Vincent Catto can produce a range of colours from pink to orange to red when stressed or in the cold months.
- This Echeveria only grows to about 5cms across and forms clumps of tiny rosettes.
Position and Care
- Echeveria Vincent Catto can be grown in full sun to part shade in autumn-spring but will need protecting from strong UV rays during the hot summer days, as the leaves might burn.
- Pot plants will require afternoon shade during summer heatwaves.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in periods of drought.
- Pot plants should be watered more frequently but ensure the soil is dry before watering again.
- Vincent Catto can be a little sensitive to hot and humid weather and should be kept under cover when it rains a lot in summer.
- Succulent potting mix should be used for pot plants.
- Echeveria Vincent Catto is best grown in pots so it can be moved when the weather is unfavourable.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be very small, only about 2.5-3cm across and similar to the one in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Echeveria Vincent Catto or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.