Mini Echinopsis Chamacereus 'Peanut Cactus'
- Echinopsis Chamaecereus is a lovely cactus popular amongst collectors and succulent enthusiasts.
- Grows to approximately 10 cm height and has a spreading/trailing habit.
- The spikes are not too sharp and the plant can easily be handled without gloves.
- Beautiful Red/Orange Flowers cover this plant in spring.
Position and Care
- Echinopsis Chamaecereus is a very versatile plant and grows in full sun as well as shade. In the sun it will grow more compact while plants in the shade will stretch a bit, but not enough to spoil the look.
- Water well but let the soil dry out completely before watering again.
- The Peanut Cactus is drought hardy and will survive without water for long periods.
- Can be grown indoors in a very bright spot.
- Prefers free-draining potting mix.
- A beautiful plant that provides texture and contrast in gardens and rockeries.
- Can be used as a filler in-between plants, thanks to its trailing habit.
- Unusual and interesting hanging basket plant.
- In pot arrangements, placed at the edge, the Peanut Cactus will hang down the side.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will be similar or same as the plant in the photo which is displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be small, as per photos 1-3. The last photo shows more advanced plants.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Mini Echinopsis Chamaecereus or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us