Mini Euphorbia Flanaganii 'Medusa's Head'
- Euphorbia Flanaganii is a sought after rare succulent, due to its unusual appearance.
- ‘Tentacles’ with small green leaves grow out of the central head.
- Pretty yellow flowers appear on the head at the end of winter/early spring.
- Slow growing ever-green succulent.
- When wounded a white milky liquid comes out of the plant.
- PLEASE TAKE CARE NOT TO GET THE WHITE LIQUID ON YOUR FACE OR INTO YOUR EYES AND KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN & PETS.
Position & Care
- Euphorbia Flanaganii grows best in part shade/ filtered light.
- The plant can burn in hot summer sun and so needs to be protected.
- Water well, but let the soil dry out completely before watering again.
- Can be grown indoors in a very bright spot.
- Prefers free-draining potting mix.
- Euphorbia Flanaganii is suitable for shade gardens.
- The sprawling habit makes it an eye catching border plant.
- Works well in hanging baskets.
- Can be used as part of an arrangement or on its own in pots.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be small and same/ similar to the plant in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Euphorbia Flanaganii or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.