Mini Graptopetalum Mendozae
- Graptopetalum Mendozae is a pretty, rosette-forming, spreading succulent that can cover large areas.
- Individual heads can grow to about 7cm in diameter.
- The colour of this plant can change from light pink to deep pink with the seasons and the amount of sun the plant receives. The best colours come out in the cooler months.
- The plant is easily propagated from fallen leaves and cuttings.
- Pretty yellow and white flowers appear in winter/spring.
Position and Care
- Graptopetalum Menodzae grows best in full sun to part shade
- A very hardy plant that will cope with hot Australian summers.
- Established plants in the ground only need to be watered in periods of drought.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often. Soil should be dry before watering again.
- Graptopetalum Mendozae is a lovely landscaping succulent with a wide range of uses, adding year-round colour.
- It will grow in rockeries/ great for garden edges/ as a groundcover/ hanging basket plant.
- Pretty on its own in pots or part of a succulent arrangement/ fairy garden.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be small and approximately 5 cm in diameter, similar to the plant in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Graptopetalum Mendozae or any of our other succulents, please do not hesitate to contact us.