Mini Graptopetalum Paraguayens
- Graptopetalum Paraguayens aka The Ghost Plant is a pretty, rosette forming, spreading succulent that can cover large areas.
- Individual heads can grow to over 13cms in diameter.
- The colour of this plant can change from grey to pink with the seasons and the amount of sun the plant receives.
- The plant is easily propagated from fallen leaves and cuttings.
- Pretty yellow and white flowers appear in winter/spring.
Position and Care
- Graptopetalum Paraguayens grows best in full sun to part shade
- A very hardy plant that will cope with hot Australian summer.
- Established plants in the ground only need to be watered in periods of drought.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often. Soil should be dry before watering again.
- Graptopetalum Paraguayens is a beautiful landscaping succulent with a wide range of uses, adding year-round colour.
- It will grow in the shallow soil of rockeries/ great for garden edges/ as a groundcover/ hanging basket plant.
- Pretty as a stand-alone plant in pots or part of a succulent arrangement/ fairy garden.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in a 5 cm pot.
- The plant will be small and approximately 5 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Graptopetalum Paraguayense or any of our other succulents, please do not hesitate to contact us.