Mini Graptopetalum Purple Delight
- Graptopetalum Purple Delight is a fantastic cultivar growing stunning purple-pink rosettes.
- Individual heads can grow to about 10cm, however the plant branches out and as a whole can reach well over 20cms.
- The colour of this succulent can change from light pink to purple, depending on the seasons and the amount of sun the plant receives.
- Purple Delight can easily be propagated from leaves and cuttings.
- Pretty yellow and white flowers appear in winter/spring.
Position and Care
- Graptopetalum Purple Delight grows best in full sun to part shade
- A very hardy succulent that will cope with the extremes once established.
- Established plants in the ground only need to be watered in periods of drought.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often. Soil should be allowed to dry out before watering again.
- Graptopetalum Purple Delight is a beautiful landscaping succulent with a wide range of uses, adding year-round colour.
- It will grow in the shallow soil of rockeries/ great for garden edges/ as a groundcover/ hanging basket plant.
- Pretty in pots on its own or as part of a succulent arrangement/ fairy garden.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5 cm pot.
- The plant will be small and approximately 5 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Graptopetalum Purple Delight or any of our other succulents, please do not hesitate to contact us.