Mini Graptoveria Fred Ives
- Graptoveria Fred Ives is a lovely hybrid with pink leaves arranged in a rosette shape.
- This cultivar forms large rosettes to approximately 25 cm across grows offsets from the base
- The fleshy leaves are long and pointy.
- In the colder months/ when the plant is stressed the leaves turn dark pink. The colour fades slightly in the summer months.
Position and Care
- Graptoveria Fred Ives grows best in full sun and is very hardy.
- This plant can burn in the hottest days of summer(especially in pots) and will benefit from protection from direct sunlight when heatwaves hit.
- Plants in the ground are more hardy and will deal with the extremes much better than pot plants
- Pot plants need to be watered more often but make sure the soil is dry to touch before watering again.
- This plant is not suitable for indoors.
- Graptoveria Fred Ives will look lovely in large pots on its own or as a part of a succulent arrangement/ fairy garden.
- A great garden plant that will add instant colour. It can also fill a bigger space
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be small and same/similar to the one in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Graptoveria Fred Ives or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.