Mini Graptoveria Titubans
- Graptoveria Titubans is a fantastic Graptopetalum Paraguayense hybrid crossed with an Echeveria (possibly Drenebrgii)
- The stunning array of faint pastel colours and slight glitter in the sun have earned this plant the nickname 'Porcelain Plant'
- The fleshy, powdery leaves turn light pink, violet or apricot during the cooler months and stay mostly green-grey during summer.
- Individual rosettes can grow to approximately 10cm in diameter
- Graptoveria Titubans has a spreading habit and one plant will grow multiple trailing rosettes.
Position and Care
- Graptoveria Titubans grows best in full sun to part shade.
- This plant can burn during heatwaves if in pots and will benefit from protection from direct afternoon sunlight.
- Established plants in the ground are hardy and only need to be watered in extended periods of dry weather.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often but make sure the soil is dry to touch before watering again.
- If planting in pots use succulent potting mix.
- Graptoveria Titubans is a beautiful addition to gardens as it brings instant colour.
- Suited to rockeries and succulent gardens.
- Perfect in a pot on its own or as a part of a succulent arrangement/ fairy garden.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be small, approximately 5cm in diameter and similar to the one in photos1-3.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Graptoveria Titubans or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.