Mini Graptoveria Tricolour
- Graptoveria Tricolour is an attractive rosette shaped succulent.
- The colour of this plant can range from faint pink to faint purple to slivery grey. In winter all of these colours can show at the same time.
- Tricolour has a spreading habit with offsets forming on stems.
- Individual heads can reach about 10cm in diameter.
- Flowers appear in winter/spring.
Position and Care
- Graptoveria Tricolour is a hardy succulent and will happily live in full sunpart shade.
- If plants are in small pots it is best they are protected during heatwaves.
- Tricolour is not particularly sensitive to overwatering and can be left outside in the rain.
- For a fast growing, big plant repot frequently. Use succulent potting mix.
- Plants in the ground can be left to fend for themselves, though watering during droughts is advisable.
- This plant is not suitable to be grown indoors.
- Graptoveria Tricolour will look fantastic in the garden.
- Suitable for pots.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be small and same/similar to the one in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- If you have any questions about Graptoveria Tricolour or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.