Mini Haworthia Cuspidata
- Haworthia Cuspidata is a dark green succulent with almost translucent leaf tops.
- The rosettes can reach approximately 13cm in diameter in ideal conditions.
- Cuspidata forms a rosette shape.
- The leaves are thick and pointy at the end.
- The plant has a clumping habit, creating colonies.
- Great collectors succulent.
- White flowers appear on a tall stalk a couple of times per year.
Position and Care
- Haworthia Cuspidata grows best in a bright sheltered spot with filtered light.
- Strong summer sun, especially in the afternoon, can burn this plant.
- In summer it is best to keep this plant in shade, with plenty of natural light.
- Grows best in free-draining potting mix.
- Although this succulent is drought hardy, it should be watered often in summer.
- Allow the soil to completely dry out before watering the plant again.
- Haworthia Cuspidata is a fantastic indoor succulent (has to be kept in a very bright spot).
- Will look great on its own or as a part of an arrangement with plants that like the same conditions.
- Suitable for big terrariums.
- A perfect choice for shade gardens.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in a 5 cm pot.
- The plant will small be and approximately 5 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Haworthia Cuspidata or any of our other online succulents, please do not hesitate to contact us.