Mini Kalanchoe Katapifa 'Tarantula'
- Kalanchoe is an exciting variety with unusual leaf formations that can resemble a spider once they have formed a branch.
- The leaves are dark, glossy green with some forking out and some growing in a shape of a spoon.
- Tarantula will grow to approximately 15cm high and wide.
- The flowers are a show-stopper and bloom mostly in winter, lasting for months.
- The colour of the flower is pink-red.
Position and Care
- Kalanchoe Tarabtula likes full sun to part shade. The plant will grow more compact in a sunny position.
- Established plants in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in periods of drought.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often. The soil should be dry before watering again.
- Kalanchoe Tarantula can be used as a small shrub or edging plant in the garden.
- Perfect for rockeries and succulent gardens.
- Beautiful on its own in pots or as a part of a succulent pot arrangement/ wheelbarrows/ fairy gardens.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be small and similar to the one in the photos, approximately 5cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Kalanchoe Tarantula or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us