Mini Kalanchoe Tomentosa
- Kalanchoe Tomentosa also known as Pussy Ears, Donkey's Ears, Panda Ears is an unusual shrub-like succulent.
- The leaves resemble animal ears and are covered in fine hair with a blueish-grey tinge and brown tips.
- Kalanchoe Tomentosa can grow to approximately 50 cm height and will spread to the sides.
Position and Care
- Prefers full sun to part shade.
- Established plants in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in periods of drought.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often. The soil should be dry before watering again.
- Kalanchoe Tomentosa can be used as a small shrub in the garden.
- Perfect for rockeries and succulent gardens.
- Beautiful on its own in pots or as a part of a succulent pot arrangement/ wheelbarrows/ fairy gardens where the cotyledon can be used as a small tree or a shrub.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will be small and is displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be similar to the plant in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Kalanchoe Tomentosa or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us