Mini Pachyphytum Compactum
- Pachyphytum Compactum, as the name suggest, is a compact succulent with fleshy leaves.
- The pattern on the leaves and pointy shape resemble uncut gem stones.
- In the cooler months the colour of the leaves is purple-brown while in summer, blue-green becomes more dominant.
- A rosette is formed as the plant ages.
- Individual rosettes can grow to approximately 10cm in diameter.
- Pachyphytum Compactum has a clumping habit.
Position and Care
- Pachyphytum Compactum grows best and most compact in a full sun position but will also grow in part shade.
- The plant will need to be placed in shade/under shade cloth during extreme heatwaves as the leaves can burn in strong sun.
- Established plants in the ground are hardy and only need to be watered in extended periods of dry weather.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often but make sure the soil is dry to touch before watering again.
- When planting in pots, use succulent potting mix.
- Not suitable for indoors.
- Pachyphytum Compactum is a beautiful addition to the garden.
- Suited to rockeries and succulent gardens.
- Perfect in a pot on its own or as a part of a succulent arrangement/ fairy garden.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be small, approximately 5cm in diameter and similar to the one in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Pachyphytum Compactum or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.