Mini Portulacaria Afra 'Reverse Variegated'
- The reverse variegated Portulacaria Afra is a shrubby plant with small coin-shaped leaves.
- The variegation is reversed and occurs in the middle of the leaf, often growing branches that are albino (fully yellowish-white)
- Portulacaria Afra can reach over 1m in height, depending on the rootspace.
Position & Care
- Part-shade, filtered light are the best position for this plant, especially during hot summers. In the cooler months, it will happily grow in full sun.
- In heatwaves protect plants in pots from strong afternoon sun.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and should not need protection.
- Portulacaria Afra is drought hardy and only needs to be watered sparingly in cooler months, but more often in the height of summer.
- This plant should survive indoors in a very bright spot, with the sun coming through but it may stretch towards the window.
- Portulacaria Afra looks brilliant in the garden as a small hedge or a shrub.
- It will also do well in pots.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5 cm pot.
- The plant will be small and same/similar to the one in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Portulacaria Afra 'Reverse Variegated' or any of our other online succulents, please do not hesitate to contact us.