Mini Rhipsalis Cereuscula
- Rhipsalis Cereuscula is an evergreen succulent native to warm and humid regions and can be found in tropical climates.
- This plant is also called a Mistletoe Cactus or Rice Cactus due to its thin, elongated leaves that look like stacked rice grains.
- The colour of the leaves is green, but when the plant is stressed either by the cold or the sun, the edges can go brown.
- In the right condition Rhipsalis Cereuscula can reach some 9m in length
- Flowers are white-yellow and grow on a short stem directly from the leaves.
Position & Care
- Rhipsalis Cereuscula is best suited to a bright shade/ filtered light.
- The best way to grow this plant is in hanging baskets or an elevated position where the leaves are allowed to hang.
- Rhipsalis Cereuscula should not exposed to the sun in late spring and summer.
- To keep the plant growing well repotting is recommended as needed.
- Use succulent potting mix.
- As this is a plant found in the tropics, it will like being watered frequently all year round.
- Rhipsalis Baccifera is not frost tolerant but will tolerate low temperatures to about 1C.
- This plant can be grown indoors in an extremely bright spot. Please note indoors Rhipsalis Cereuscula will grow slow.
- Rhipsalis Baccifera is an ideal plant to grow in hanging baskets hanging off tree branches, under patios/other shaded areas.
- Plants are sent bare-rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be small and similar/same to the one in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Rhipsalis Cereuscula or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.