Mini Sedeveria Pink Granite
- Sedeveria Pink Granite is a beautiful rosette-forming, spreading succulent.
- The rosettes are small (approximately 5cm in diameter) and grow freely from the base and other parts of the plant.
- The leaves are light pink and green during the warmer months. During autumn, winter and early spring much of the plants leaves turn orange-pink.
- The plant is easily propagated from fallen leaves and cuttings.
- Pretty yellow and white flowers appear in winter/spring.
Position and Care
- Sedeveria Pink Granite grows best in full sun to part shade
- The plant will need at least 6 hours of sunlight each day to maintain its look, grow colourful and not leggy
- A very hardy plant that will cope with hot Australian summer, however, pot plants should be shielded from strong afternoon sun during heatwaves.
- Established plants in the ground only need to be watered in periods of drought.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often. Soil should be dry before watering again.
- Sedeveria Pink Grantite is a lovely landscaping succulent suitable for sunny gardens.
- It will grow in the shallow soil of rockeries/ great for garden edges/ as a groundcover/ hanging basket plant.
- Pretty in pots or part of a succulent arrangement/ fairy garden.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be small and approximately 3-4 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Sedeveria Pink Granite or any of our other succulents, please do not hesitate to contact us.