Mini Sedum Adolphii
- Sedum Adolphii is a brilliantly coloured groundcover succulent.
- The leaves are yellow with orange edges and form a rosette.
- Adolphii has a low growing, spreading habit and if the plants has enough root space, it will keep on growing.
- New rosettes will appear from the stems of existing rosettes, forming a bright yellow-orange carpet.
- Flowers usually appear in spring and are white in colour.
Position & Care
- Sedum Adolphii grows best in full sun to part shade.
- During summer heatwaves protect plants in pots from strong afternoon sun.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and should not need protection.
- this plant is drought hardy and only need to be watered sparingly in cooler months, but more often in the height of summer.
- Sedum Adalphii is a fantastic edging and rockery succulent, suitable for sunny gardens.
- Can be used as a ground cover.
- Great hanging basket or window box plant.
- Adds a splash of colour to fairy gardens/succulent pot arrangements/succulent gardens.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5 cm pot.
- The plant will be small and same/similar to the one in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Sedum Adolphii or any of our other online succulents, please do not hesitate to contact us.