Mini Sedum Clavatum
- Sedum Clavatum is a cute little groundcover succulent with rosette-style leaf arrangement.
- Individual rosettes can grow to approximately 7 cm in diameter and the plant forms a neat mound of multiple, powdery rosettes.
- The leaves are short, stubby and light blue in colour. In winter, the tips turn pinky red.
- Low spreading habit to a height to approximately 7 cm.
- New branches form freely and the plant can easily be propagated from cuttings and fallen leaves.
- The leaves can fall very easily when the plant is handled.
Position & Care
- Sedum Clavatum grows best in full sun to part shade.
- During summer heatwaves protect plants in pots from strong afternoon sun.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and should not need protection.
- Sedum Clavatum is drought hardy and only need to be watered sparingly in cooler months, but more often in the height of summer.
- Sedum Clavatum is a fantastic edging and rockery succulent, suitable for sunny gardens.
- Can be used as a ground cover.
- Great hanging basket or window box plant.
- Adds a splash of colour to fairy gardens/succulent pot arrangements/succulent gardens.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5 cm pot.
- The plant will be small and same/similar to the one in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Sedum Clavatum or any of our other online succulents, please do not hesitate to contact us.