Mini Sedum Gold Mound
- Sedum Gold Mound is a hardy and attractive ground cover succulent.
- The leaves are cylindrical and long in shape.
- The colour can range from yellow to fluoro green.
- A hardy and fast spreading plant.
- Low spreading habit.
- New branches form freely and the plant can be propagated from cuttings.
- Yellow, star-shaped flowers appear in spring.
Position & Care
- Sedum Gold Mound grows best in full sun to part shade.
- In the hottest days of summer protect plants in pots from strong afternoon sun.
- Established plants in the ground may burn a bit in hot afternoon summer sun but should survive without protection.
- Sedums are drought hardy and only need to be watered sparingly in cooler months, but more often in the height of summer.
- Sedum Gold Mound is a fantastic edging and rockery plant that will bring instant colour to the garden.
- It can be used as a ground cover.
- Great hanging basket or window box plant.
- Nice addition to fairy gardens/succulent pot arrangements/succulent gardens.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in 5 cm pot.
- The plant will be small and approximately 5 cms in diameter with multiple branches and very similar to the plant in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Sedum Gold Mound or any of our other online succulents, please do not hesitate to contact us.