Mini Sedum Green Mound
- Sedum Green Mound is a compact growing groundcover succulent with dark green leaves.
- Very hardy and can spread over large areas.
- Low spreading habit.
- New branches form freely and the plant can be easily propagated from cuttings.
- Yellow flowers appear in early spring.
Position & Care
- Sedum Green Mound grows best in full sun to part shade.
- During summer heatwaves protect plants in pots from the strong afternoon sun either with shade cloth or by moving pots to a sheltered spot.
- Established plants in the ground may burn a bit in the hot afternoon summer sun but should survive without protection.
- Sedums are drought hardy and only need to be watered sparingly in cooler months, but more often in the height of summer.
- Sedum Green Mound is fantastic edging and rockery plant.
- Can be used as a ground cover.
- Great hanging basket or window box plant.
- Nice addition to fairy gardens/succulent pot arrangements/succulent gardens. If planted at the edge of the pot, it will spill over and grow down the side.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5 cm pot.
- The plant will be small and the same or similar to the one shown in photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Sedum Green Mound or any of our other online succulents, please do not hesitate to contact us.