Mini Sedum Little Missy
- Sedum Little Missy is an exceptionally cute ground cover succulent with tiny variegated leaves in cream, green and pink shades.
- It has a trailing habit and grows best in winter/spring.
- Very hardy and can spread over large areas.
- New branches form freely and the plant can easily be propagated from cuttings.
- Masses of tiny white & pink flowers cover this Sedum in Spring/Summer.
Position & Care
- Sedun Little Missy grows best in full sun to part shade.
- During summer heat waves, protect against the strong afternoon sun, otherwise, this plant can burn.
- Sedums are drought hardy and only need to be watered sparingly in cooler months, but more often in summer (when the soil dries up).
- Sedum Little Missy is a fantastic edging/rockery succulent.
- Can be used as a ground cover.
- Great in a hanging basket or as a window box plant.
- Nice addition to fairy gardens/succulent pot arrangements/succulent gardens.
- In arrangements plant at the edge of a pot and it will spill over.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5cm pot.
- The plant will be small and similar to the one in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Sedum Little Missy or any of our other online succulents, please do not hesitate to contact us.