Mini Sedum Pachyphyllum 'Bluye Jelly Beans'
- Sedum Pachyphyllum has blue jellybean-like leaves with pink-red tips in winter.
- The intensity of colour changes with seasons and the amount of sunlight the jelly beans are exposed to.
- Low spreading habit to a height of approximately 15 cm.
- New branches form freely and the plant can easily be propagated from cuttings. Unline Sedum Rubrotinctum (Red Jelly Beans) and Sedum Rubrotinctum Aurora (pink Jelly Beans), the Sedum Pachyphyllum does not propagate from leaves.
- The leaves can fall very easily when the plant is handled.
Position & Care
- Sedum Pachyphyllum grows best in full sun to part shade (more sun will result in darker red tips).
- During summer heatwaves protect plants in pots from strong afternoon sun.
- Plants established in the ground may burn a bit in hot afternoon summer sun but should survive without protection.
- Blue Jelly Beans are drought hardy and only need to be watered sparingly in cooler months, but more often in the height of summer.
- Fantastic edging and rockery plant suitable for sunny gardens.
- Can be used as a ground cover.
- Great hanging basket or window box plant.
- Adds a splash of colour to fairy gardens/succulent pot arrangements/succulent gardens.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5 cm pot.
- The will be small and same/similar to the one in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Sedum Pachyphyllum 'Blue Jelly Beans' or any of our other online succulents, please do not hesitate to contact us.