Mini Sedum Rubrotinctum Aurora 'Pink Jelly Beans'
- Sedum Rubrotinctum Aurora has pink jellybean-like leaves fading into pale green or white shades.
- The intensity of colours will change with the seasons and the plant's exposure to sunlight.
- Low spreading habit to a height of approximately 10 cm.
- New branches form freely and the plant can easily be propagated from fallen leaves.
- It is not unusual for a branch to turn dark green with red tips.
- The leaves are sensitive to touch and can drop off when handled. Luckily, the plant propagates easily from fallen leaves.
Position & Care
- Full sun to part shade (more sun will result in deeper shades of pink).
- During summer heatwaves protect plants in pots from strong afternoon sun.
- Plants established in the ground may burn a bit in hot afternoon summer sun but should survive without protection.
- Pink Jelly Beans are drought hardy and only need to be watered sparingly in cooler months, but more often in the height of summer.
- Fantastic edging and rockery plant that will bring beautiful, permanent colour to the garden.
- Can be used as a ground cover.
- Great hanging basket or window box plant.
- Adds a splash of colour to fairy gardens/succulent pot arrangements/succulent gardens
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 5 cm pot.
- The plant will be small and same/similar to the one in the photo.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Sedum Rubrotinctum Aurora 'Pink Jelly Beans' or any other of our online succulents, please do not hesitate to contact us.