Mini Sempervivum Arachnoideum
- Sempervivum Arachnoideum is an interesting cultivar due to the fine, cobweb-like threads running between the leaves.
- Lime green rosettes grow to approximately 8 cm, producing an abundance of chicks or offsets.
- Left attached the chicks will spread quickly, creating an attractive carpet of small rosettes
Position & Care
- Sempervivum Arachnoideum prefers filtered light/part shade rather than a full sun position.
- In the ground this plant is quite self-sufficient, once established. Water only if it hasn't rained for a few weeks.
- In pots water frequently in summer, but let the soil dry up before watering again.
- Likes free-draining potting mix.
- Sempervivum Arachnoideum will quickly colonise pots and looks beautiful on its own or as a part of an arrangement.
- It can be planted around edges of a garden, or in rockeries. The clumps look spectacular when they spill over the edges.
- Due to the flat growing habit, it is a great choice for succulent topiaries.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in a 5 cm pot.
- The plant will be small and approximately 4-5 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Sempervivum Arachnoideum, please do not hesitate to contact us.