Oreocereus Neocelsianus 'Old Man of the Andes'
- Oreocereus Neocelsianus or the 'Old Man of The Andes' is a slow growing cactus.
- It has an upright growth habit.
- Long spines and hair like tissue cover this cactus and get longer at the top.
- This cactus only flowers when quite old.
Position and Care
- Oreocereus Neocelsianus is a hardy plant that will grow in sun and very bright shade.
- This plant can rot easily if watered too often and so should be kept out of the rain. It can, however, be grown outdoors, but the soil should be shallow and extremely well draining.
- It can survive long periods without water and does not require watering in winter.
- Can be grown indoors in a very bright spot.
- It is essential this plant is grown in free-draining potting mix.
- Oreocereus Neocelsianus is an intriguing cactus and is best suited to pots.
- Great collectors plant.
- A fantastic addition to cactus pot arrangements.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The is displayed in a 10 cm pot.
- The plant will be same/similar to the one in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Oreocereus Neocelsianus or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us