- Pachyphytum Fitkauii is a pretty succulent with long and fleshy cylindrical leaves.
- It grows to approximately 15 cm in diameter.
- The chocolate colour intensifies in winter. Parts of the plant also turn red.
Position and Care
- Pachyphytum Fitkauii grows best in full sun to part shade and is very hardy.
- Established plants in the ground only need to be watered in extended periods of dry weather.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often but make sure the soil is dry to touch before watering again.
- Pachyphytum Fitkauii is perfect for any garden adding colour and shape.
- A pretty pot plant on its own or as a part of a succulent arrangement/ fairy garden.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in a 10 cm pot.
- The plant will be approximately 8-9 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Pachyphytum Fitkauii or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.