Pachyveria Clavifolia 'Crested'
- Pachyveria Clavifolia 'Crested' is an attractive and unusual succulent with a flat, thick stalk and leaves growing close to each other along the top.
- Crested plants are a natural occurrence and are grown like any other plants in the genus.
- This plant can reach approximatelly 12cm in height and has a spreading habit that can create fabulous dense growth resembling a coral.
- The plant is easily propagated from fallen leaves.
Position and Care
- Pachyveria Clavifolia 'Crested' grows best in full sun to part shade
- It is a very hardy plant that will cope with hot Australian summer, but will benefit from afternoon shade during heatwaves (over 35C).
- Established plants in the ground only need to be watered in periods of drought.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often. Soil should be dry before watering again.
- A lovely landscaping plant that will add some unusual shapes to the garden.
- It will grow in the shallow soil of rockeries/ great for garden edges/ as a groundcover/ hanging basket plant.
- Looks great in pots on its own or as a part of a succulent arrangement/ fairy garden.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in 10 cm pot or larger.
- The plant will be at least 10 cm tall.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Pachyveria Clavifolia 'Crested' or any of our other succulents, please do not hesitate to contact us.