- Peperomia Asperula is a sought after, rare succulent.
- Grows to approximately 30 cm in height and has a shrub-like growing habit.
- The thick stem and undersides of the leaves are matt green.
- The upper leaves are bright, glossy green.
- Creamy white flower spike appears several times per year on a tall stem.
Position & Care
- Peperomia Asperula prefers part shade to full shade in summer.
- The plant can burn in hot summer sun and needs to be protected.
- Water well, but let the soil dry out completely before watering again as the plant can rot easily if waterlogged.
- Plant in free-draining potting mix.
- Can be grown indoors in a very bright spot.
- Stands out in shade gardens due to the glossy green, plump leaves.
- Great looking patio or indoor pot plant.
- In indoor succulent arrangements/ miniature gardens, Peperomia Asperula will make a striking background plant.
- Rare collectors succulent.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in 10 cm pot or larger.
- The plant will be at least 8 cm tall.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Peperomia Asperula or any of our other online succulents, please do not hesitate to contact us.