Peperomia Graveolens 'Ruby Glow'
- Peperomia Graveolens is a rare, sought after succulent.
- It grows to approximately 30 cm in height and will branch out, like a shrub.
- The tops of the leaves are glossy green. The stem and underside of the leaves are a beautiful bright red.
- The leaves curl slightly.
Position & Care
- This plant may need staking as the leaves can become too heavy and pull to the ground.
- Plant in an area of the garden that will receive part to full shade, especially in summer.
- It will burn on hot summer days if planted in direct sunlight.
- Plants in pots should be watered often, but the soil should be completely dry before watering again.
- Plants established in the ground are a bit more hardy and only need to be watered if it hasn't rained for a while.
- The plant’s roots will rot if waterlogged.
- It will grow indoors, in a bright spot.
- In cool areas with winter frost, bring indoors for winter or cover with frost cloth at night.
- Prefers free-draining potting mix.
- Peperomia Graveolens looks great in shade gardens.
- Suitable for pots in bright but shaded areas.
- Combined with other shade tolerant succulents, such as Haworthias, it can also be used in succulent pot arrangements for indoors.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 10cm pot.
- The plant will be the same/similar to the plant in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Peperomia Graveolens or any of our other online succulents, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We Also Recommend