Philodendron Prince Of Orange
- Philodendron Prince Of Orange is a gorgeous hybrid with glossy, yellow-orange new leaves that will mature green.
- The difference between the new, old, maturing and mature leaves creates a lovely array of colours.
- Prince of Orange is not a climber, unlike many other Philodendrons, but grows from the centre. The leaves will grow larger but, the plant stays quite low, creating a bushy growth.
- This plant is listed as toxic to humans and pets and should not be eaten.
Position & Care
- Philodendron Prince Of Orange is a great indoor/ patio plant. Do not expose to hot, direct sun outdoors. A bit of morning sun and sun coming in through the window is ok.
- A bright spot by the window is ideal, but it will cope with a deeper shade too, although this may slow the growth down.
- Water regularly, though do not keep oversaturated or sitting in waterlogged potting mix.
- For a nice, large plant re-pot to a bigger pot every year or two and feed with a slow-release fertilizer throughout the growing season.
- Philodendron Prince Of Orange is ideal for pots.
- Can be planted in a tropical garden in a climate with no frost.
- Plants are sent semi-bare rooted (no pot, but we will keep some potting mix/coco coir/sphagnum moss on the roots to prevent it from drying out).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 10 cm pot.
- The plant will be same/similar to the plant in the photo.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All plants are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Philodendron Prince Of Orange or any of our other plants online, please do not hesitate to contact us.