Rhaphidopora Tetrasperma 'Mini Monstera'
- Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma has been nicknamed Mini Monstera due to its resemblance to Monstera Deliciosa.
- Just like the Monstera, Rhaphidophora is and Aroid (member of the Araceae family).
- This tropical plant is a climber and can grow quite long, depending on its position and size of the pot.
- Rhaphidopora Tetrasperma has green leaves that start out as pale green and mature into a darker green colour, creating a nice contrast between old and new growth.
- The leaves will grow holes which will later split open, just like with Monstera Deliciosa.
Position & Care
- Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma is a fantastic indoor plant that will forgive a little neglect, though beware that neglect may cause browning or yellowing.
- It can also be grown outdoors in the shade/ filtered light. A little morning sun will not hurt it.
- The best spot for this plant is close to a window which will see it grow well. The Mini Monstera will also deal with deeper shade, but the growth may be a bit slower.
- To help it along, mist every few days (this is not essential)
- Water regularly, though do not keep oversaturated or sitting in waterlogged potting mix.
- For a nice, large plant, re-pot to a bigger pot every year and feed with a slow-release fertilizer throughout the growing season.
- Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma is ideal for pots.
- It can be left hanging or trailing the walls.
- A totem or another structure (loop/ plant ladder) can be used to train into a shape.
- Can be planted in a tropical garden in a climate with no frost.
- Plants are sent semi-bare rooted (no pot, but we will keep some potting mix/coco coir/ sphagnum moss on the roots to prevent it from drying out).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 10 cm pot.
- The plant will be same/similar to the plant in the photo and will be about 20cm.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All plants are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Rhaphidophora Tetrasperma or any of our other plants online, please do not hesitate to contact us.