Sedeveria Harry Butterfield 'Giant Donkey's Tail'
- Sedeveria Harry Butterfield is also sometimes referred to as Giant Burro's or Donkey's Tail.
- It is a cross of Sedum Morganium and Echeveria Derenbergii.
- The leaves are long, pointy and light blue-green in colour. When stressed, the tips turn a very light pink.
- It has a trailing/hanging habit due to the weight of the leaves.
Position and Care
- Sedeveria Harry Butterfield can be grown in full sun to part shade.
- Prefers free-draining potting mix, but will tolerate poor soil as well.
- Just like most succulents, it will rot if the roots get waterlogged.
- Established plants in the ground only need to be watered when it hasn't rained for a few weeks.
- In pots water when the soil has dried up.
- Sedeveria Harry Butterfield looks fabulous in hanging baskets/tall pots.
- It's lovely on its own or as part of an arrangement
- In the garden, it can be used as an edging/ rockery plant adding contrast and colour.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in 10 cm pot or larger.
- The plant will be very similar to the one in the pictures.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Sedeveria Harry Butterfield or any of our other online succulents, please do not hesitate to contact us.