- Sedeveria Maialen has bright, lime green leaves with orange-red edges.
- The intensity of the colour changes with seasons and the amount of sunlight the plant receives. The colours are brightest in the colder months.
- Offsets appear freely from the base as well as the middle of the plant forming a dense clump.
- In good conditions, the individual rosettes can reach to about 10 cm in diameter.
- Yellow flowers on a spike appear in late winter.
- Fast growing and easy to care for.
Position and Care
- Sedeveria Maialen can be grown in full sun to part shade.
- Prefers free-draining potting mix, but will tolerate poor soil as well.
- Just like most succulents, Sedevria Maialen will rot if the roots get waterlogged.
- Established plants should only be watered when it hasn't rained for a few weeks.
- In pots water when the soil has dried up.
- Sedeveria Maialen makes a good looking, stand alone pot plant.
- Due to the spreading habit, it is also ideal for hanging baskets.
- In the garden, use as an edging/ rockery plant or a ground-cover.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in 10 cm pot or larger.
- The plant will be at least 8 cm in diameter.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Sedeveria Maialen or any of our other online succulents, please do not hesitate to contact us.