- Sedum Acre has a lovely lime green colour with yellow ends, that look like tiny flowers.
- Very hardy and can spread over large areas.
- Low spreading habit.
- New branches form freely and the plant can easily be propagated from cuttings.
Position & Care
- Full sun to part shade.
- In the hottest days of summer protect plants in pots from strong afternoon sun.
- Plants established in the ground may burn a bit in hot afternoon summer sun but should survive without protection.
- Sedums are drought hardy and only need to be watered sparingly in cooler months, but more often in the height of summer.
- Fantastic edging/rockery succulent.
- Can be used as a ground cover.
- Great in a hanging basket or as a window box plant.
- Nice addition to fairy gardens/succulent pot arrangements/succulent gardens.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in 10 cm pot or larger.
- The plant will be at least 8 cm in diameter with multiple branches.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Sedum Acre or any of our other online succulents, please do not hesitate to contact us.