Sedum Dragon's Blood
- Sedum Dragon's Blood is a brilliant groundcover succulent with red and green florette forming leaves.
- As with the majority of succulents, colours change all the time based on the seasons, weather and the amount of sunlight. Dragon's Blood is at its most red in the cooler months/ when stressed.
- Low spreading habit.
Position & Care
- Sedum TDragon's Blood will grow best in full sun to part shade.
- In the hottest days of summer protect plants in pots from strong afternoon sun.
- Plants that are well established are very hardy.
- Sedums are drought hardy and only need to be watered sparingly in cooler months, but more often in the height of summer.
- Fantastic edging and rockery plant.
- Can be used as a ground cover.
- Great hanging basket or window box plant.
- Nice addition to fairy gardens/succulent pot arrangements.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant is displayed in a 10cm pot.
- The plant will be at least 7 cm in diameter and have multiple branches, similar to the specimen in the photos.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- All succulents are for sale in Australia only.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Sedum Dragon's Blood or any of our other succulents online, please do not hesitate to contact us.