Sedum Pachyphyllum 'Blue Jelly Beans'
- Blue jellybean-like leaves with pink-red tips
- The intensity of colour changes with seasons and the amount of sunlight the jelly beans are exposed to.
- Low spreading habit to a height of approximately 15 cm.
- New branches form freely and the plant can easily be propagated from cuttings and fallen leaves.
- The leaves can fall very easily when the plant is handled.
Position & Care
- Sedum Pachyphyllum grows best in full sun to part shade (more sun will result in darker red tips).
- In the hottest days of summer protect plants in pots from strong afternoon sun.
- Plants established in the ground may burn a bit in hot afternoon summer sun but should survive without protection.
- Blue Jelly Beans are drought hardy and only need to be watered sparingly in cooler months, but more often in the height of summer.
- Fantastic edging and rockery plant.
- Can be used as a ground cover.
- Great hanging basket or window box plant.
- Adds a splash of colour to fairy gardens/succulent pot arrangements/succulent gardens.
- Plants are sent bare rooted (without pot or soil).
- The root system will be sufficiently developed.
- The plant will have been growing in 10 cm pot or larger.
- The plant will have at least 3 branches.
- Plants are sent on Mondays and Tuesdays, so they arrive before the weekend.
- Due to restrictions, we cannot post plants to WA, NT or TAS.
- Click here for more information about shipping.
- Please choose your plant carefully as we do not provide refunds if you simply change your mind. Read our Refund Policy
- If you have any questions about Sedum Pachyphyllum 'Blue Jelly Beans' or any of our other online succulents, please do not hesitate to contact us.